Monday, March 7, 2011

Cosplay Cards: You're A Good Man Charlie Brown 2007

This one wasn't for a convention but for the play You're A Good Man Charlie Brown we did back in the Fall of 2007. It was so fun to do. My mom directed as we realized we had the entire cast of characters with our group...with the addition of one of Tucker's friends for Schroeder.

This was my dream role! I had wanted to play Lucy since my mom and dad were involved in the same play when I was a kid. I always looked up to Lucy as my kid role model. Hehe explains why I was such a pest of a big sis back then!



Tobi had a crush on Linus back when my parents were involved as the show as a kid. So of course she wanted to play one of the first characters she had a crush on!





Chase was perfect for Sally since she was the young kid in the cast of high school and college age cast! She did so wonderfully with her song and monologue and had the cute natural blonde hair for the part!




Of course Hannah was Charlie Brown...no surprise. When the reviewer came she told my mother during intermission that the program was wrong. Hannah was a girl name. Of course my mother informed her that it was right Charlie Brown was played by a girl and so was Linus. The reviewer didn't believe her til my mom told her Tobi was her daughter.

Of course Snoopy had to be done by my brother Tucker who was amazing in the role! All the energy he puts into Suppertime! My dad did the role when we were kids but personally I like how Tucker did Snoopy more! I realize I should have made Woodstock cards for Tucker and I since we both shared the role in Snoopy back when we were kids...well and Chase and Tobi were mini Woodstocks in the show too.

And of course as a final bonus for this post here is a picture of the cast! And yes there is no Schroeder card since I only made cards for those I gifted the cards to.


Check back tomorrow for the last cosplay card!

No comments:

Post a Comment