Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day-to-Day: Focus Week Presentations

Of course there was more to Focus Week than just myself presenting. I got to see many of my friends do wonderful presentations and here's my little drawn snapshot of each!

Amanda did amazing artwork on fairy tales, but since all her figures were female she got the eevil questions on feminism. Those are not her words but my own.

I can't begin to tell you how many people were drawing octopus or nonnopus at Andrea's proposal. Must say I am looking forward to seeing where her comic goes.

Nicole's oral presentation was so much fun and her art very playful. Ooh but it was so early in the morning!

Jenn did an amazing job at her oral defense! I have to say she thought one step ahead of me on what she was going to say next! She did an amazing job not only with talking about her work but answering questions!

1 comment: