Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thesis: Video and Graduation Remarks

My video of Blush Corp Performance.

This is the two minute piece I am showing on a continual loop at the Thesis Senior Exhibition at PNCA. I am very proud of it! Now it's not a perfectly edited masterpiece. Very choppy but I have to say with my limited video skills I am very proud of it!

I cannot tell you how happy I am with my overall thesis. I loved my mentors Sara and Martin. They were so amazing with helping me whenever I asked. Linda for getting me the room I needed. Sure it's only been a month since that performance but really it has gotten me looking forward to the future! I love the team I have back home they are amazing both as actors and collaborators!

I have learned and grown so much from this thesis. Blush Corp has given me territory to grow confident in myself as a person and as an artist. I use to think that I was the one that always helped everyone else bring their visions to life but Blush Corp is my baby and I brought it through its step one. I even got this video up on YouTube! Yeah YouTube! Never bothered trying that before.

I really am ready and think I earned that degree I get tomorrow but also am not clinging to being outside of school. With that drive to collaborate I know you'll hear from me soon. Hopefully also from these eevil villains! Keep in touch those of you that part ways as we leave PNCA! It has been such a wonderful three years working alongside all of you. Your lives, your art inspires me and my dear classmates you drove me to become better both artistically and personally. We are an amazing class of Illustrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment