Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day-to-Day: Goose Hollow Classiness

Waiting for the Goose Hollow shuttle to school I heard this gal talking to her friend. She was using the words fuckin and like every other word! It was completely ridiculous. I think the English language was weeping.

Also I do not think it is too smart to talk about how ripped you got on weed everyday in public. And just because your doctor says that you shouldn't smoke cigarettes doesn't mean pot is a better substitute. Oh and I wasn't even trying to eavesdrop in on this conversation. She was louder than I usually am and for those who know me that is quite loud!

This is why I am glad I am leaving Goose Hollow that smells of refer down the hallways and is full of kids trying to figure out who they are going about it the wrong way. I am ready to graduate from college. I really look at these college freshmen and sophomores like I use to look at middle school kids in high school. So glad to be past that age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment