Friday, April 22, 2011

Day-to-Day: Graffiti in Goose Hollow

Ah I love living in the Goose Hollow Apartments...the funky smells in the hallway...the sketchy shaky elevator... and of course the random drawings you find in the stairwells.

This little guy was adorable and I liked the use of the object to create this cute little creature.

Hannah is offended...or maybe she wrote it there. The floor below had sup hoe written with white eraser fluid for quite a while and I suppose someone answered above with something a little more humorous.

Of course there is always the lovely PSU blackboard wall near the mailboxes. I have to say though the Easter Bunny on steroids with a kid freaking out was a a little much. Especially when you add in the beer and wine fest passed out drunk guy.

I love this little guy so adorable. I also love that it's on a postage label. Very cute.

This one just made me chuckle. Rock on!

I love when people have fun with making characters out of boards. I do wish they put expressions on the cars beside it. Maybe one a little scared and the other blushing would have been cute!

Hope you enjoyed all the little things I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment