Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day-to-Day: Print Shops

I cannot believe I have forgotten to update my blog until now! But that is what happens when Focus Week (the week Seniors present their final thesis) does. Missing two updates...*sigh*
In the last three weeks I have had more encounters with print shops than I wanted. At the top a few weeks ago we went to Pinball Publishing on a field trip. It was interesting because once we were out there that was when Kristen mentioned the trip was optional. There wasn't much said that interested me as I am not as interested in the printing process.
The following week in Typography 2 some people came from Stumptown Printers to talk with us. It was much the same conversation and another talk that was not within my area of interest. I wish these were spread out so I didn't have to hear very similar talks so close to each oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment