Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day-to-Day: Hair length

Something I surprisingly didn't mention with the wig post is the fact that I had to get a haircut preemptively. While I was working on the wig I discovered that my hair was too thick and almost like wearing a third wig underneath my skullcap. Soo here it is my before and after hair drawn!

I will say that I was a little sad about having to cut it earlier than I wanted. I have been getting tons of compliments over the new cut. One thing that's odd is I forget all the time that I got my haircut because it's still in my face a lot of the time. Hehe.
One thing I do miss is hair swooshing is harder to do. What I mean by that is flipping my hair in the wind, it doesn't weigh as much so it is harder to do and also doesn't look as dramatic when done.
Oh well onwards and upwards to my thesis! One benefit of this hair is that it does look awesome after being under two wigs for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment