Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day-to-Day: My Workspace I SPY edition!

This is my art desk that I got for free from my good friend Brett Birdsong. Him and his father Tal who was my Sunday School teacher back in 5th grade made this desk themselves! It is amazing and sturdy! I can adjust the angle and height of the desk. It also has a little holder that I took off that keeps pens from rolling off. I play with it too much when it's attached. And the best feature....it's got wheels!

On the right I have duck taped a power strip so that I can plug in the electronic things on my desk easier. I have also attached a magnifying light that was for doing puzzles in Seaside and now I use for more light when I work on my art.

Now for a little I SPY:
2 boxes of Goldfish (which I love to eat)
1 role of "napkins"
1 X-Acto blade
2 Subtletys
1 little King Kana (external hard drive)
3 tiny sketchbooks
1 Matsu (cellphone)
1 red panda
1 Captain Picard
15 Elmer's Paintastic brush pens
2 orange earplugs
1 PNCA planner (sometimes used)
1 kiwi heart shaped lollipop
1 Mac Book Pro
2 bridesmaid fake flowers
1 pot holder...really it's just a dishtowel
6 pencils
1 hanger
1 wig tag
1 Captain Kirk
2 hearts
2 red items with gold swirls
1 compass
4 brushes
1 TRIMET ticket
1 salt shaker
1 rubber cement
3 kitchen items...one is queen
and 1 Orion slave girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment