Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Kumori Con 2009 Day 2

This day we did video game characets from Final Fantasy and the Mario games.


One thing I love at the con is the guy that plays saxophone music and will play your theme when you walk by. So I got chocobo music and got to dance to it in my costume. Tobi got this too the times she was the chocobo. I did love this random balloon I got from someone because they loved my cosplay! Hehe!

This year we had trouble with everyone taking the train down and packing up all the costumes to bring all the way to Portland. A lot of Chase's costume items got left behind. Still we got nice pics of her fighting the guy from Assassin's Creed.

This was the first time I got to ride the new MAX and I don't really like their odd interior except for this photo! I always think the yellow railings look a little more like pipes. Definitely fits the Mario motif.

We didn't know this guy but he played along well. His expression is priceless. Tobi always manages to show her tummy in one of her costumes. Though the shroom did make a great pillow to take naps in. She was a favorite of the Slightly Anime Dating Game being a "prize" both as a chocobo and Toad this year where her zombie accidentally was picked again. She didn't choose him accusing him of never calling! Hehe it was a wonderful in joke for those that went last year.

I love Shawna's Toadette she was soo cute in it. It was funny cause people would call Tobi's female variant on Toad Toadette unless Shawna was there. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment