Monday, February 28, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Kumori Con 2010 Day 1A: Blush Corp

Finally here on my blog are my Blush Corp characters that lead me to my thesis. Of course since Kumori Con there have been significant changes to who will be playing each of these characters during my actual thesis performance.

This is my character Lady Blush. She is the leader of the Blush Corp crew and is 200 years old. She is the Queen and Father archetypes. Of course the wig came from Lucrezia as a starting point.





Subtlety is Blush's heir her great-great-etc granddaughter. She wears bells on her ankles and still think she is subtle and stealthy. She is played by my sister Tobi and her archetypes are the Innocent Prince and the Magical Child.



Retna Burn (misspelled on purpose) is the scientist of the group despite being easily distracted. She is normally played by my friend Olivia but for my thesis because of job constraints will be played by my little sister Chase. Of course Olivia is still coaching Chase and workshopping the role with her. Her archetypes are the Wizard and the Dummbling.


Corporal Conundrum was originally played by Michaele. This character has changed the most. His archetypes were the Avenger and the Orphan Child. Now my friend Hannah will play him still as a male character. And now Corporal has more of a Napoleon complex and is a little less complicated.

3 comments:

  1. Oh really? I didn't know Chase was doing Retna for the thesis. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha really? Well that's what you get when you leave a little eearly just because of a liiiiittle ice! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like how you have to break up the first day into two chunks...

    ReplyDelete