Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Sakura Con 2008 Day 3


I found this beautiful dress at Value Village and decided that I just had to wear it for the last day of the con! It was so pretty. I also took a shirt that was pretty, took off the sleeves and wore them upside down to add some nice draping sleeves to the sleeveless dress. I liked the simple accessories I added to this one.

Shawna got the cute idea of doing two characters in one costume. She decided to be these odd characters from the CLAMP universe and just split the costume down the middle. We also loved this picture where it looked as if she might have swallowed the chocobo Tobi was the day before.

Sadly for these two cards we only had this picture that I could go off of. They are original characters of Tobi and Hannah that I am sure people still wonder where they must be from. These characters each have such detail that people kept trying to figure out what they were from. Also this was the last year we didn't know about Final Seal for body painting. Tobi was shedding white all over! It was on her reeally thick too!

Okay I take credit for this the worst costume ever! I thought it would be easy to make this creature but instead Chase looked like a deadhead with the red glasses that were emulating the red eyes of this cute character. Eeh you can't win them all. I learned quite a bit with this one.


BONUS: Tomorrow I will post the other person that cosplayed with us this year and some other costumes they've worn!

1 comment: