Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Sakura Con 2007 Day 3

Known characters was the theme for the day. My sister Tobi did her second dress up as Radical Ed from Cowboy Bebop for this last day of the con.


I dressed as Hitomi from that fighting game Dead or Alive. I was proud of the little bird shirt I made. I also loved my red fingerless gloves. It was a cheap costume but I loved it and my hair being the right length. I even ran into a Kasumi that I got to take fighting photos with. It was fun!


This was the year of learning how to do costumes. My friend Hannah made an awesome Majora's Mask but spent her nights at the hotel still working on the hat for it that didn't turn out as expected.






Shawna learned after this year to do some name characters like we did and have original characters with more distinctive clothes.

Sadly we have no photos of this year. I'm sure the disks with the photo's are floating around somewhere back at my home in WA but they got lost in the shuffle. We also didn't get great pictures since a few exposed over each other. After this year we learned to get full body shots of our costumes just for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment