Monday, February 14, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Sakura Con 2008 Day 1

This year we got everything together more! We made sure to get pictures and my littlest sister Chase got to join us this year.


This is my own creation. That will be a haircut I'll look back on and regret. For now I still love it! She is a jackal but designed after Anubis. I think this costume I thought would work better than I thought. I kinda put together scraps to make it and tried to drape but still needed some sewing...

Shawna got much better at dressing sweet. I dressed as this character for Halloween so she added her own details to it. It is her character originally. I did her face paint. She is the cute guardian of our angelic race.



Yes we have a running gag of all characters based after my sister Chase end up getting named Chase. She now has...three characters named after her? As for this costume she is the sweet character who is the guardian of the demon race in Shawna's and my stories and is one of my characters.


Okay I love this combo! Tobi was Radical Ed again so Hannah decided to join in and be her dog Ein! I really do love the photos we got of them. Though now looking at these photos I think we got better with finding a location that fit the characters for the next con we went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment