Monday, February 21, 2011

Memories: Kumori Con 2008

I felt the need to add in the con I won't put up because we only used repeat costumes. If you want the cards they're in Sakura Con 2008 Day 2.

We have fallen in love with Kumori Con's Slightly Anime Dating Game. First I love that it is all ages, second it's run by guys in kilts! Haawt!

I got up as a contestant that had to answer the questions and ended up having to do a catwalk. I was worried my moogle ball would fall off but I totally went for it! I left the other girls in the dust!


Also thank you to whoever took the pictures that year for the contest! They are amazing!!











Tobi got to be the ones asking the questions and ended up with the zombie that only answered "braains." or "braains?" to every question driving the host nuts and leaving the crowd roaring in laughter! It is kinda odd to think of a zombie end up with the "prettiest yellow chicken!"

No comments:

Post a Comment