Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cosplay Cards: Sakura Con 2005 Day 1

On weekdays you will be getting uploads of the cosplay trading cards I made for my friends last Christmas. I have made cards of all the cosplay we have worn to the anime conventions we have gone to. Hope you enjoy as much as I have making these little things.
As for definitions: Cosplay-costume play, con-convention, anime-Japanese animation

This was my very first cosplay all those years ago at Sakura Con the last year it was in a hotel. I was big on Love Hina in high school but I learned how old of an anime it was when I went to the con and there were no other cosplayers from that series.

My sister didn't know she was going til a few days before and it was her birthday present. She had never seen this anime before but acted like the character to perfection. She didn't have the best cosplay but everyone took pictures of her because she was squatting in lines and doing Radical Ed stuff all the time that she was the best Radical Ed acting wise. After the con I showed her the anime and she was freaked out by how well she was the character without knowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment